Saturday, December 8, 2012

For That, Love, I Love You More. .

Love, you have no idea what you have done to me..
You have no idea how you affected me.

You stopped the rain in my sky, brought out the brightest sun
You let it snow in my world, yet you warmth me with your heart
You made my world spin so fast, but you make me stand still with the strength from our holding hands.

Love, you turned my world upside down, and at the same time you taught me how to know myself..
You love me for who I am, a woman I never thought I was.
A woman I thought so weak, who apparently could become so strong. .

Love, you are maybe not my everything
but you are a very special thing, that let me know how to love myself before anything else.

And for that, Love, I love you more. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment